[vc_row el_position=”first last”] [vc_column] [vc_column_text el_position=”first last”]
We are always looking to expand our community with women who want to help make a difference in this world.
Here’s how you can help:
The work of Dare to Dream is made possible by people like you who contribute their unique backgrounds, talents and skill levels. We’re still growing fast, which gives the flexibility to get you involved in an area that inspires you!
- Dare to Dream event coordinator – Belgium (for the Dare to Dream event to be held in Belgium in September 2018)
- Dare to Dream event coordinator – Namibia (for the Dare to Dream event to be held in Namibia end 2018)
- Web site administrator & social media manager – anywhere
- Fund raising supporters – anywhere
Contact us on email@example.com if you are interested in getting involved!
BECOME A MENTOR
Being a coach or mentor is usually about supporting others to develop and manage their own learning. To be a good mentor, therefore, means being able to listen and facilitate objectively without solving peoples’ problems for them. Mentors may wear many hats, acting as role models, cheerleaders, advocates and friends. Mentors share some basic qualities:
- A sincere desire to be involved with a young person
- Respect for young people
- Active listening skills
- Ability to see solutions and opportunities
- Willingness to invest time
We are currently setting up an online mentor platform that will connect mentors and girls from all over the world with each other to connect and have online mentoring sessions whenever they want. Fill in this form to join our mentor community. Send it back to firstname.lastname@example.org (don’t forget to include a picture!)
[/vc_column_text] [/vc_column] [/vc_row]